- In The Press
Pollution particles can get lodged inside pores, leading to blackheads and oilier skin. This twice-weekly clay mask leaves behind a layer that traps carbon particles, which is why it's been awarded an EPF (Environmental Protection Factor - like SPF, but instead protecting agains environmental aggressors, such as pollution and stress).
Use 2 to 3 times a week, smooth over face avoiding the eye area, leave for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
• Absorbs excess oil, regulates oil production, refines skin texture, tightens pores, soothes and softens the skin and reduces shine.
• Minimises the appearance of blemishes and blackheads,
• Relaxes, calms and smoothes the face.
• Restores radiance and promotes even tone and a smooth complexion.
• Eliminates impurities on the surface of the skin.
This natural ingredient Kaolin, not only has absorbent properties, but also provides a wonderful astringent effect to the skin, and since it is electromagnetically charged, it helps to clear away dirt, pollution and other impure particles.
AQUA (WATER), KAOLIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, STEAROXY DIMETHICONE, STEARIC ACID, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, PALMITIC ACID, PEG-5 RAPESEED STEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXYDE), BENTONITE, CHLORPHENESIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM ACRYLATE/ SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, CELLULOSE GUM, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, POLYSORBATE 80, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-4, HYDROXYPHENYL PROPAMIDOBENZOIC ACID, CI 14700 (RED4), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5), BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.