New Year's Skin Resolutions — Week 1: Cleanse
Gentle but effective, twice daily cleansing which is tailored to your skin type and specific concerns is the first step to fresher, clearer and brighter-looking skin.
Get glowing with the first of your #newskinresolutions and SAVE on all regular size Dr Sebagh cleansers when you shop #boxfreebeauty—saving your skin and packaging!
Expert cleansing tips from Dr Sebagh:
- Cleansing is essential morning and evening to remove pollution (heavy metals), make-up and debris from the surface of the skin.
- In order to prevent the exacerbation of blemishes and blocked pores whilst wearing protective face masks, effective cleansing of the T-Zone is vital.
- Any cleanser, whether it's foaming, cream or oil-based, needs to be gentle without stripping or irritating the skin.
- Many people love using Rose de Vie Cream Cleanser with a hot flannel and cleansing twice, leaving skin perfectly clean and ready for our Serum Bar.
- Some skin problems need a specific cleanser with special active ingredients. Breakout Foaming Cleanser combats excessive oil, inflammation and bacterial development.