New Year's Skin Resolutions — Week 2: Exfoliate
For fresher-looking, radiant skin, all year round, make exfoliation part of your weekly skin care regime.
In Week 2 of Dr Sebagh's #newskinresolutions you can SAVE 50% on all regular size exfoliating products when you shop #boxfreebeauty (if you missed Week 1, click here).
Expert exfoliating tips from Dr Sebagh:
- Why exfoliate? As you age, your skin cell turnover becomes slower so it is essential to exfoliate to renew its radiance. Deep Exfoliating Mask is an award-winning treatment that leaves skin beautifully smooth, radiant and polished in just ten minutes. For sensitive skin, choose Deep Exfoliating Mask Sensitive.
- A deep exfoliating mask is key in order to shed dead skin cells but it is important to follow this step with a purifying mask to empty the pores of all debris (Skin Perfecting Mask is ideal, providing anti-pollution and purifying benefits).
- Exfoliation allows important skin care ingredients to penetrate the superficial layer of your skin, allowing your chosen serums and/or moisturiser to work at maximum efficacy.
- Exfoliation and purification are essential to prevent and treat acne-prone skin. A great trick is to mix Deep Exfoliating Mask or Deep Exfoliating Mask Sensitive with a little Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream to help with acne and reduce pigmentation.
- For teenagers with breakout-prone skin, exfoliation is a key step in a healthy skin routine, combined with a purifying mask. Follow with oil-free skin care.
£59.00Formulated for more sensitive skin, this gentler alternative to our award-winning treatment instantly leaves skin looking lighter, brighter and smoother. A combination of Azelaic and lactic acid exfoliate dead layers of skin for a faster cell turnover. Regular use helps to reduce pigmentation and breakouts in acne-prone skin. An excellent pre-party ritual. Use once or twice weekly for beautifully polished and radiant-looking skin. Learn More
£59.00Voted 'Top Ten Face Mask' by Glamour and loved by celebrities and actresses, this powerful, express treatment makes an excellent pre-party ritual. Instantly, skin looks lighter, brighter and smoother. A combination of Azelaic and lactic acid exfoliate dead layers of skin for a faster cell turnover. Use once or twice weekly for beautifully polished and radiant-looking skin. Learn More