Rose de Vie Serum (30ml) - Dry Skin - Skin Types
Voted 'Best Serum' by Tatler 2017, this silky serum is non-greasy and leaves a protective film to restore the skin’s suppleness, whilst maintaining its healthy condition. Organic rose hip oil, anti-ageing and anti-oxidant ingredients reduce redness, protect and smooth the skin. Ideal for dry, mature or very sensitive skin.
Write Your Own Review
- divineCalms down more than just rosacea.
- Best Essential Oil Ever!!This serum is just amazing. Not only does it smell good, but my skin feels softer the next day. I mix a few drops of this with the serum repair and it feels and smells wonderful.Even though it's expensive it lasts ages. I'm hooked.
- Great with High-Maintenance cream.I use a few drops with the High-Maintenance cream. It absorbs well, feels smooth, and smells gorgeous.
- The LuxuryI've been using this oil for couple years now and I can definitely tell the differences. It moisturizes my face by using a drop of the oil. I know the price is a buzz-kill but come on, a full-size bottle lasts around 7 months for me. A little goes a long way and as a result of using this product my face became firmer, smoother, and even much more radiant. Therefore, I would recommend this oil to everyone!
我使用這個玫瑰油已經有兩年多了 我完全可以看到我皮膚上的變化!! 首先你每天只要一兩滴油就夠在你臉上提供足夠保濕保油能力
也許這瓶油真的價值不斐 但是我一瓶可以持續用7個月左右 算是在保養品中比較省的用量
用了這瓶油這兩年下來我覺得我的臉比以前還要緊緻 滑順 跟 透亮
- Lovely rose oil!This is a great oil for dry skin. The rose scent is lovely and it's super hydrating
- suitable for sensitive and dry skinThis oil is suitable for sensitive and dry skin
- magic and perfect!!!!This my best favorite oil,it's perfect and magic.My sentive skin becomes in a state of stability after using it.It's fit for sensitive and dry skin.And fragrance smell wonderful .
- A+++!!!This fantastic serum does exactly what it says it does - to nourish your skin! This also smells GREAT! It's wonderful.
- ABSOLUTE ESSENTIALI received this as a bonus gift with purchase from the monthly subscription and I'm so pleased I did. I will certainly be purchasing it again. My skin does a bit of everything; dry, oily, prone to blackheads and sensitive. Not a lot of products can manage all of those issues, especially the sensitive part. This left my skin incredibly well hydrated without greasiness and very soft and supple feeling. It has left my skin with a glow with repeated use and has helped reduce redness. Personally, I use it as a moisturiser in it's own right. I will often use the Serum Repair first or mix them together for fast application. I'm sure Dr. Sebagh would be horrified to know that but having an 18 month old sometimes makes it necessary!
- My favourite serum to use at nightThis oil is very easy to absorb and left my skin hydrated and soft, and with a very nice scent!