Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Good one
A friend of mine gave me this to try and I was impressed. It is quite pricey however a little goes a long way. Does reduce the redness on my face, been using it for about 3 weeks now. Will definitely buy again.
Price Quality Value
- In The Press
Elle Macpherson's Beauty Essential: Dr Sebagh Rose de Vie Serum
Into the Gloss
Sara Sampaio, one of Victoria Secret's newest models, uses Dr Sebagh Rose de Vie Serum
The A-List Skin Kit
Look past the pink packaging; this is a reparative unguent made with rose-hip oil. It reduces redness and protects the skin, so it can moonlight as a post shave solution.
· Cleanse using your usual routine
· Massage a small amount of Rose de Vie Serum into the face, neck and décolleté with upwards strokes until absorbed
· A few drops can be blended with Dr Sebagh Supreme Maintenance or Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream
· Apply morning and night all year round under moisturiser
· May also be used for a few weeks at a time as an occasional treatment
After laser and chemical peels to aid the healing process.
This serum is a true elixir to nourish your skin. Through the lipids and nutrients agents contained in this serum, your skin regains its radiance and its smoothness. The non-greasy formula provides a long lasting protective barrier that strengthens the skin’s natural defences.
DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXACAPRYLATE/HEXACAPRATE, ISOCETYL STEARATE, CANOLA OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, AROMA (FLAVOR), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/SUCCINIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, HYDROXYPHENYL PROPAMIDOBENZOIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BHT, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL.