‘Our serums and creams contain a high concentration of breakthrough, active ingredients clinically proven to rejuvenate, repair and revitalise the skin at any age,’ says Dr Jean-Louis Sebagh.
Expert advice on shielding your skin by Dr Sebagh:
- Used in combination, serums provide an incomparably powerful skin care regime. Applied on its own or with another serum, the award-winning, hyaluronic acid-based Serum Repair intensively hydrates, repairs and plumps the skin.
- Rejuvenate mid-winter skin with the antioxidant-rich Rose de Vie Serum. Packed with natural rosehip oil, it restores, calms and repairs the skin barrier. This much-loved formula may be used on its own or mixed with other serums (make a virtual visit to the Dr Sebagh Serum Bar for advice on creating your perfect, bespoke blend).
- Apply any rejuvenating serum in the morning and just before bed, for maximum efficacy. For intensive rejuvenation, Signature Serum harnesses the latest biotechnology to increase DNA life-span and boost cell energy for faster and more effective cell renewal.
- Work with your skin's natural processes of overnight cellular repair. An intensive, luxurious night cream, Supreme Night Secret does exactly this, boosting its natural regenerative process as you sleep.
- Extend your daily, rejuvenating skin care to your neck area. Supreme Neck Lift contains a potent concentration of active ingredients designed to help maintain and improve skin firmness and elasticity.
- Be brighter eyed! The skin around the eyes is especially delicate and prone to dark circles and puffiness. Supreme Eye Serum targets the eye area, helping to smooth and firm the skin whilst illuminating and improving the appearance of under eye shadows. A bonus? the rollerball applicator cleverly creates a soothing and draining effect.