New Year's Skin Resolutions — Week 3: Protect
‘Essential protection for your skin should include antioxidants, sun filters and photo-protection against HEV/blue light,’ says Dr Jean-Louis Sebagh.
Expert advice on shielding your skin by Dr Sebagh:
- Antioxidant protection is essential to help prevent the premature ageing process of the skin. Supreme Maintenance Youth Serum contains a very high concentration of antioxidants and, especially, Resveratrol, which is also known as ‘the Youth Molecule’.
- Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream is a unique, patented formulation containing a high content of pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C to protect your skin against the ageing effects of free radicals and pigmentation. Blend this innovative, stablised formula with any serum or cream and adjust the amount of powder to your needs.
- Full UVA/UVB protection is essential. Sun & City Protection is a powerful photo protector, with an SPF 50+ (97% protection) to protect your skin against UV rays and HEV/blue light. It also provides anti-pollution and antioxidant protection.
- Protect as you moisturise: Supreme Day Cream is an award-winning formula containing powerful antioxidants. It was the first day cream to launch with protection against HEV/blue light (emitted by tablets, smartphones and more).
- Save your skin against the damaging effects of sunlight and HEV/blue light. Our bestselling and award-winning Self-Tanning Drops give a perfect glow with the added benefit of a strong HEV blue light filter.
£60.00Introducing a breakthrough in modern, multi-protection skin care. Dr Sebagh Sun & City Protection SPF 50+ offers all-in-one protection against the challenges of today’s hectic way of life: sunlight, digital light, pollution and oxidative stress. This highly innovative cream not only shields skin against the damaging effects of UVA and UVB rays, it also provides protection against HEV (High Energy Visible) light/daylight, emitted by smartphones, tablets, laptops and pollution. The non-oily formula contains a patented form of fractionated melanin chosen for its digital light protection plus a pollution filter capable of protecting skin against carbon particles and other pollutants. Leaving skin with a perfectly matte finish, Dr Sebagh Sun & City Protection SPF 50+ is ideal for normal, dry and/ or mature, oily or combination skin. Learn More
Triple Protecting, Hydrating & Restoring Face CreamSupreme Day Cream takes daily protection against environmental damage to a new level. This pioneering, “Ageing-Maintenance” moisturiser helps to shield skin against High Energy Visible light (HEV/daylight), also emitted by laptops, tablets, mobile phones and LED lights and more. High Energy Visible light can be as damaging as the effects of UVA and UVB light combined. This triple-protecting, luxurious cream also contains a powerful blend of antioxidants to help defend skin against free radical damage and provides anti-pollution benefits. In addition, essential moisture is restored and water loss prevented, while a “tense and lift” complex and light-reflecting pigments provide an instant tightening effect and leave skin glowing. For more information, see below under Application and Science. Learn More
£195.00Devotees of this iconic complexion-brightener - and those who'd like to try it for the first time - won't want to miss the limited edition Dr Sebagh Professional Size Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream (5 x 5g). Learn More
£35.00Introducing a new generation of intelligent self-tanner: Dr Sebagh Self-Tanning Drops deliver a radiant and healthy-looking, sun-free glow whilst helping to shield skin against the ageing effects of High Energy Visible (HEV) light/daylight. This blue/violet light is also emitted by smartphones, tablets and laptops. Dr Sebagh Self-Tanning Drops contain HEV Melanin in a fractionated form, which provides a higher level of protection against HEV light.This breakthrough formula helps to protect skin against the ageing effects of oxidative stress whilst delivering a beautiful golden glow. Simply mix with your daily moisturiser or serum. Colour develops over a few hours and lasts between 2-3 days. Please note: the formula provides no protection against the damaging effects of UV rays. Dr Sebagh recommends always applying a broad spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF to ensure full protection against UVA/UVB rays. Learn More