New Year's Skin Resolutions — Week 3: Protect
‘Essential protection for your skin should include antioxidants, sun filters and photo-protection against HEV/blue light,’ says Dr Jean-Louis Sebagh.
Expert advice on shielding your skin by Dr Sebagh:
- Antioxidant protection is essential to help prevent the premature ageing process of the skin. Supreme Maintenance Youth Serum contains a very high concentration of antioxidants and, especially, Resveratrol, which is also known as ‘the Youth Molecule’.
- Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream is a unique, patented formulation containing a high content of pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C to protect your skin against the ageing effects of free radicals and pigmentation. Blend this innovative, stablised formula with any serum or cream and adjust the amount of powder to your needs.
- Full UVA/UVB protection is essential. Sun & City Protection is a powerful photo protector, with an SPF 50+ (97% protection) to protect your skin against UV rays and HEV/blue light. It also provides anti-pollution and antioxidant protection.
- Protect as you moisturise: Supreme Day Cream is an award-winning formula containing powerful antioxidants. It was the first day cream to launch with protection against HEV/blue light (emitted by tablets, smartphones and more).
- Save your skin against the damaging effects of sunlight and HEV/blue light. Our bestselling and award-winning Self-Tanning Drops give a perfect glow with the added benefit of a strong HEV blue light filter.