Distribution of Dr Sebagh Products
To help ensure quality control, Dr Sebagh products are distributed and sold exclusively by authorized distributors and retailers. If you obtain Dr Sebagh products from any source other than an authorized distributor or retailer, you do so at your own risk and any Dr Sebagh guarantee may be voided. If you have any doubt about whether a particular retailer or distributor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions of Use of the Dr Sebagh Web Site
By accessing or browsing this web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following terms and conditions: The Dr Sebagh web site, the DR SEBAGH name and mark, and Dr Sebagh's product names and packaging are protected from unauthorized use by the copyright and trademark laws. You are not granted any right to use, and may not use, any of Dr Sebagh's copyrights and trademarks; however, you may download material from this web site solely for non-commercial, personal use by you. No part of this web site, including, without limitation, the text, designs, graphics, photographs and images contained therein, may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, re-posted, modified, transmitted or distributed or otherwise used in any way for any non-personal, public or commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Dr Sebagh. Any communications or materials you send to this web site by electronic mail or other means will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. Dr Sebagh is free to publish, display, post, distribute and otherwise use any ideas, suggestions, concepts, designs, know-how and other information contained in such communications or material for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing Dr Sebagh and its products. This web site is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical information or advice. Dr Sebagh uses reasonable efforts to include only accurate and up-to-date information on this web site; however, Dr Sebagh makes no representations or warranties concerning such information and assumes no liability for errors or omissions therein. Dr Sebagh reserves the right to change the information included in, and content of, this web site, including these terms and conditions of use, without prior notice. Dr Sebagh is not responsible for the content of any other web site, including any web sites linked to this web site. Dr Sebagh is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising from your use of this web site. Without limiting the foregoing, this web site is made available "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The types of information we collect on the Dr Sebagh Site and how we collect that information.
- How we use information that we gather on the Dr Sebagh Site.
- The circumstances under which Dr Sebagh may disclose information gathered on the Dr Sebagh Site to third parties and who those third parties might be.
- The choices that is available to you regarding our use and collection of your information on the Dr Sebagh Site.
- Security procedures that we have put in place to protect your Personal Information.
- The procedure by which you may have access to, review and change your Personal Information.
1. Policy Scope
2. Our Information Collection Practices
Automatically Collected Information: When you visit the Dr Sebagh Site to place an order, register with us, and browse, read, or download information, we may automatically collect and store the following types of non-personally identifiable information:
- Information from server logs found on your browser.
- Click-through statistics.
- Your IP address.
- The type of web browser you are using to access the Dr Sebagh Site.
- The type of operating system you are using.
- The name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet.
- The date and time you access the Dr Sebagh Site.
- The Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to the Dr Sebagh Site.
This automatically collected information provides us with information regarding the use of the Dr Sebagh Site, including which pages are the most popular with Dr Sebagh Site users. That information also allows us to determine if the Dr Sebagh Site is working properly and to make changes to the Dr Sebagh Site that allow the user to have a better experience on the Dr Sebagh Site. We do not use that information to identify a particular user. We may aggregate and use certain non-personally identifiable information and may share that information and statistical information with our marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties for research or marketing purposes. Personal Information Provided Voluntarily by the User. You can use the Dr Sebagh Site without providing any Personal Information. However, in order to take advantage of the full capabilities of the Dr Sebagh Site and to obtain access to, and use of, many of the features found on the Dr Sebagh Site, including placing orders for products offered for sale on the Dr Sebagh Site, you must provide certain Personal Information. For example, you must provide Personal Information to place an order, register with us, and request information from Dr Sebagh. You may also provide Personal Information when you participate in various services and offerings on the Dr Sebagh Site. Personal Information may include, without limitation:
- Your name.
- Mailing address.
- Email address.
- Telephone number.
- Information concerning your interests, occupation, product use and preferences and other demographic information as applicable.
You may also be asked to respond to additional questions to help us meet your needs, and if you request that an order or gift be sent directly to an individual other than yourself, you will also be asked to submit information about the recipient of the order or gift. We do notstore credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties (see further details below).
3. Choices Regarding your Disclosure of Personal Information
4. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- for login and marketing purposes
- to provide the products or services that you have ordered or requested, and for fulfillment of sweepstakes, contests or subscriptions that you have entered;
- to process and ship orders;
- to send order and shipping confirmations;
- to provide customer service and respond to your requests and inquiries;
- to keep records regarding returns and exchanges,
- to protect both you and us against error and fraud;
- to send information and product and service alerts; and
- to record usage of the Dr Sebagh Site.
5. Consent to Processing and Transfers of Information
Dr Sebagh may transfer information that you send to us, including, without limitation, Personal Information, to recipients in countries that do not provide the same level of legal data protection as the country from which you access the Dr Sebagh Site. By using the Dr Sebagh Site, you consent to those transfers and to the processing by Dr Sebagh of that information.
6. Notice for Parents
The Dr Sebagh Site is considered to be a general audience site and is not to be used by children. Dr Sebagh does not sell products that are intended for children and does not intend to collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of thirteen. If you are the parent or guardian of a child who has provided personal information to us, please inform us as provided under the Section "Managing Your Information" below, and we will delete that Personal Information.
- Track user visits and account set-ups.
- Track your shopping cart and purchases.
- Determine what set-ups are most frequently rendered.
- Save your password so you do not have to provide it each time you visit the Dr Sebagh Site
Cookies are text files that can be rejected or deleted by you at any time. You may disable cookies using your Internet browser settings (see here for further information). However, by deleting or rejecting cookies, you may inhibit the user experience on the Dr Sebagh Site and other sites. For example, in order to complete online transactions, cookies must be accepted. The full list of cookies used on drsebagh.com is as follows:
We use these cookies to track user behaviour. This information is then used to improve the usability of drsebagh.com. The following information can be found in full here.
|__utma||This cookie is typically written to the browser upon the first visit to your site from that web browser. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to drsebagh.com and it is updated with each page view.||2 years from set/update.|
|__utmb||This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with your site. This cookie expires when a user pauses on a page on your site for longer than 30 minutes.||30 minutes from set/update.|
|__utmz||This cookie stores the type of referral used by the visitor to reach drsebagh.com, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link.||6 months from set/update.|
These cookies are part of the core functionality the e-commerce software we use to power drsebagh.com.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
- not sharing your password or other account information with others,
- using a secure web browser, and
- changing your password frequently
9. Managing Your Information
At any time, you are entitled to request access to and make corrections to your Personal Information we have collected via the Dr Sebagh Site. In addition, if you no longer wish for us to process your Personal Information in accordance with your "opt-in" selection, you may request that we modify the status of your "opt-in" selection or you may "opt-out" and have your Personal Information removed from our database. To "opt-out" or modify your "opt-in" status, re-access the account that you established on the Dr Sebagh Site. The account set-up will allow you to change your "opt-in" selection. Please note that modification of the "opt-in" status or "opting-out" will not stop marketing or advertising content
- that is ready to be mailed or is queued for transmission to you prior to the time when we can remove your Personal Information or modify your "opt-in" status, or
- from third parties with whom Dr Sebagh may have already shared your information.
10. Updates and Changes to Policies
11. Server Hosting
Rocksolid Net, 182 Passaic Avenue, Roseland, NJ 07068.
12. Contact Dr Sebagh